The other at home
at the best price
Hostel X Hotel
Central shakes up the codes of youth hostels by proposing a concept of “Boutique Hostel”, both upscale and accessible, in the heart of cities.
When is Central Hostel open?
We’re open 24/7, so you can come and go as you please, even after a night partying. However, if you come back late, please be mindful of other guests who want a good night sleep.
What payment methods are accepted at Central Hostel?
We accept payment by credit card and cash when paying at the reception.
What are the access hours of the rooms?
Check-in : from 15:00
Check-out : 11:00
Late check-out : 13:00
Late check-out fee : €5,00
Is it possible to cancel my reservation?
- Non-refundable: No refund possible in case of cancellation
- Last minute booking: No refund possible in case of cancellation
- For other reservations: A refund is possible if the cancellation is made up to 24 hours before your arrival date. If the cancellation was made on the day of your arrival, there will be no possible refund of the night but you can be refunded for the following nights in the case of a stay of several days.
Central Hostel: a hostel right in downtown
Central Hostel’s concept is easy: a hostel ideally placed in downtown, with extra comfy rooms. This allows our clients to have their vacations for cheap, with no compromise on quality. As you come, you will enjoy:
- A convenient place in the middle of downtown
- Fully equipped dorms with comfy beds
- A sharing experience with your roommates
We’ve started with a Hostel in Bordeaux, with many more to come, to welcome you everywhere in France.